Life isn't a spectator sport and this is the play by play! Sometimes funny, sometimes a rant, never predictable (hopefully)!

Monday, April 17, 2006

12. Barely a Quickie (Updated)

Today is a quickie episode. Update on my anxiety for the Chicago Area Podcasters meet up in June. My car is falling apart! Gabber Jaw got me in to an accident a while back. This show is in a tournament at Vital Podcast and TPS Radio Pod-O-Rama
We have a Joke from Audio Pandemic!

UPDATE: I left a segment out when I initially uploaded the show. I had that segment completely edited and ready, just forgot to add it. I have uploaded the show I wanted to initially and you can get it now. I am such a moron!

Check out the show at:

http://barelypodcasting.blogspot.com

E-mail me at:
barely.podcasting@gmail.com

Voice Mail:
(206)666-2660

Fill out the Podcasting Survey at:
Podcast Listener Survey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey great show! I have just started listening to your podcast....

Keep up the great work and I can't wait to hear what the new gear will sound like!

Adrian
thegas.ca

5:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home